1st line IT Support for web hosting customers – phone based – great opportunity to kick start your IT career – Customer service skills essential – relaxed working environment, no dress code, free food! – £14.500 + commission
Are you looking for a role to kick start your career in IT? Do you have a burning desire to use that knowledge you have been developing through years of building PC’s, fixing phones, designing and developing web pages or being the go to person for tech questions from your friends?
123-Reg part of the HEG Group of companies and the largest domain registrar in the UK, are currently looking for a team of customer service superstars who have the desire to deliver a world-class customer experience to our customers.
You don’t need to have experience of technical support (it would be good if you did!) but you will need an unwavering commitment to delivering first class service to our customers.
When we’re not busy helping our customers we make time for social activities like coding clubs (learn to code in our suite of languages), lunch and learn sessions (learn new stuff every day!), legendary summer and Christmas parties, tech-meet ups across Nottingham (techie networking events that we sponsor) plus loads more.
What are we looking for?
- Customer service experience (at least 1 year in a phone based customer service role)
- Exceptional communication skills
- First class attention to detail
- IT literate (MS Office suite is a must!)
- Some knowledge of the web (either as a hobby or from school/Uni/college)
- A desire to learn more about IT
What you’ll get:
- The opportunity to grow and develop in an environment that encourages learning
- A fun place to work with like-minded people
- Free snacks, fruit and continental breakfast every day
- Beans to cup coffee, free soft drinks
- No dress code
- Ideal location close to public transport links and next to Nottingham’s picturesque canal side area
- 25 days annual leave, pension, health cover
- Your choice of OS