HEG is Europe’s largest privately owned hosting provider. Through its brand 123-Reg Ltd., it is the largest domain registrar in the UK, registering over 3 million .co.uk and .uk domain names. With over 1000 employees globally, HEG helps small businesses and large enterprises make the most from the internet. This makes HEG one of Europe’s leading hosting providers of solutions for small and medium sized business.
We believe that great people make great companies, so we pro-actively recruit passionate and creative individuals to drive our business forward. You will be able to enjoy a fun and friendly working environment and a great benefits package.
HEG Nottingham are currently hiring for an Account and Billing Support Adviser to join our team. Working within a small team you will be an effective team member, taking payments and guiding customers through the billing on their accounts and answer their renewal and payment queries.
- Answer clearly and accurately customers billing queries, over the phone, ticket and email.
- Be able to investigate billing anomalies
- To understand the billing systems used and be able to explain to customers.
- Take on-line payments
- Use bespoke software
- Working under own initiative
- Driving high customer service standards at all times
- Setting and delivering against objectives and development plans
- Professionalism & excellent telephone manner
- Good all round communication and administration skills
- Must be a good team operative
- Be able to manage a large workload and plan ahead, prioritising efficiently
- Confidentiality is essential
- Accurate/Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Computer literate (MS Word and Excel, Outlook & Internet)
- Understanding domain and web hosting
- Knowledge on how direct debits and credit/debit cards work
The working hours:
Covering the department in 7.5 hour shifts between our core hours of business, 8am 7:00pm working early or late shifts as required.
Shift patterns and opening hours may be subject to change to fit with business needs rising
- To work in a growing, forward thinking company
- Competitive salary based upon skills and experience
- 25 days holidays per year + statutory bank holidays
- Free fresh fruit available on a daily basis
- Free continental breakfast / coffee and tea
- Company pension
- Life assurance
- Private Health Care (BUPA)
- Free annual eye tests and more!
Does this sound like the kind of role your talent deserves? Click here and complete your application on our in-house system.