GoDaddy is for looking a confident and talented Account and Billing Support Adviser, based in our central Nottingham office. With a starting salary of £16,500 and great benefits, this is an excellent opportunity to grow your career and work within an industry-leading tech company.
GoDaddy’s mission is to radically shift the global economy toward life-fulfilling independent ventures – helping our customers kick ass by giving them the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. With more than 14 million customers worldwide and more than 62 million domain names under management, GoDaddy gives small business owners the tools to name their idea, build a beautiful online presence, attract customers and manage their business.
GoDaddy is looking for a confident and talented Account and Billing Support Adviser to work as a team player in a small team, taking payments and guiding customers through the billing on their accounts and answering their renewal and payment queries –
- Build rapport with customers, addressing clearly and accurately customer billing queries over the phone and by email and the company’s ticketing system
- Demonstrate understanding of company billing processes and customer needs, and efficiently identify and deal with what needs to be done
- Use drive and initiative to investigate customer billing anomalies
- Communicate clearly and with empathy, ensuring the best possible explanations to customers
- Manage on-line customer payments accurately and efficiently
- Master and make best use of bespoke company systems
- Professionalism with the ability to working under own initiative
- Drive to achieve high customer service standards at all times
- Setting and delivering against objectives and development plans
- Good all-round communication and administration skills, including an excellent telephone manner
- A team player
- Able to work under pressure, handling a large workload by planning and prioritising efficiently
- Able to maintain customer confidentiality
- Excellent and accurate attention to detail
- A good command of MS Office programmes, especially Word and Excel
- An understanding of domains and web hosting is desirable, as is knowledge of how direct debits and credit/debit cards work
What’s in it for you?
- City centre location
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (33 days total per annum)
- Bupa private medical insurance
- Casual dress code
- Private pension with employer matched contributions
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- On-site subsidised canteen
- Free snacks, cereal and soft drinks
- A games room (table tennis, anyone?), with plenty of opportunities to have fun!
- A dedicated, continuous training program
- Great opportunity for advancement within the company across a variety of roles
Please note: the team covers our core hours of business, Mon-Fri 8am 7:00pm, with team members working early or late shifts as required.
GoDaddy is an equal opportunity employer.
At GoDaddy, we’re in the business of hosting great ideas. We’re also in the business of building great careers! Isn’t this where you really want to be?
Click “here” and complete your application on our in-house system.