HEG Woking are currently hiring for a Lead Front-End Developer to lead our team of Front End Developers in building industry-leading product experiences for individuals and small businesses. You will play a fundamental part in supporting your team in developing dynamic and responsive web based applications in a fast paced and technology driven environment. We have a relaxed working environment where you will have the opportunity to guide processes and development direction – we don’t do micro-management at HEG, we want you to bring your creative flair and limitless energy to work every day with the confidence that you have the autonomy and opportunity to create products and platforms that will work for you.
- Building responsive front-end web-applications using the latest frameworks and established best-practice.
- Leading a small Agile front-end team – breaking down big ideas into manageable components, delivering frequently, and continuously improving how the team develops and delivers code.
- Managing the development workflow, employing the latest tools to make development as efficient as possible whilst establishing a comprehensive suite of front-end tests.
- Prototyping and innovating new UI concepts for testing and feedback from target customers.
- A thought leader for front-end technologies, ensuring that we are always using the best tools for the job.
- You care deeply about innovative and delighting users as well as following good design principles and an attention for detail.
- You are able to influence and guide the development of our user interfaces
- Focused on code quality and high development standards with demonstrable experience using of test driven development techniques.
- A strong understanding of software architecture, different patterns for interfacing with back-end systems and techniques for isolating legacy code.
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills with a positive attitude, genuine energy and enthusiasm for the technology.
- University degree or equivalent level education in Computing or a related discipline
- Experience designing and developing RESTful APIs
- Experience with Bootstrap, Foundation or other framework for responsive layouts.
- Expert knowledge of web-application security
- Web Application optimization and debugging
- Test-driven development
- Software version control (GIT) and continuous integration.
Does this sound like the kind of role your talent deserves? Click “HERE” and complete your application.