123 Reg (A HEG Brand) a leading web hosting provider, are hiring four Marketing Account Coordinators to join our Online Experts team.
As Marketing Account Coordinators you will be the key point of contact with our small business clients as we deliver an effective and affordable online marketing solution for them. Working to tight deadlines, we aim to quickly show our clients a great return on investment and provide them with recommendations for further growth.
Plus, we don’t expect you to know all this from the get-go. At 123-REG we’re passionate about using our knowledge, both within our team and across HEG, to offer a structured and professional training program to help you get to grips with our products and services. Our aim is to make sure that when you begin working with our clients to build an affordable, efficient and effective online marketing solution – you’ll have all the knowledge you will need!
Sales Liaison and Account Management:
- Liaise with the Online Experts sales team to handover and take on-board new clients
- Inform client on website and campaign performances
- Carry out ad hoc requests made by clients with regards to website changes
- Proactively propose actions and improvements to benefit clients
- Support sales team to hit renewal targets
- Understand the client’s goals and translate them to a production brief
- Creative writing to focus on key goals
- Manage campaign budgets
- Understanding how to implement campaign tracking
- Use own initiative to improve campaigns for clients
- Quality control of all output before presenting to the client
- Understand how to measure the impact of campaigns, including the use and administration of web analytics dashboards. It also involves being able to point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals.
Desired or Required Experience:
- Account management / customer liaison experience
- Knowledge of website creation / marketing / SEO
- Communication skills
- Ability to understand simple data and analysis
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Basic proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to identify trends and patterns within complex numerical data and present them in an comprehensible way
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a creative way.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- High levels of integrity and comfortable giving and receiving direct feedback
- Excellent analytical, organisational and time management skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work under own initiative.
- To work in a growing, forward thinking company
- Competitive salary based upon skills and experience
- 25 days holidays per year + statutory bank holidays
- Free snacks, fresh coffee and soft drinks.
- Great pension benefits
- No dress code
- Free Web Hosting!
Does this sound like the kind of role your talent deserves? Click here and complete your application on our in-house system.