GoDaddy is looking to hire a Marketing Account Coordinator to join our successful and growing 123 Reg Online Experts team based in Hayes, West London. With a starting salary of £20k plus great benefits, this is an ideal entry-level position for someone with a degree or equivalent qualification in marketing or business studies. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career and work within an industry-leading tech company.
GoDaddy’s mission is to radically shift the global economy toward life-fulfilling independent ventures – helping our customers kick ass by giving them the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. With more than 14 million customers worldwide and more than 62 million domain names under management, GoDaddy gives small business owners the tools to name their idea, build a beautiful online presence, attract customers and manage their business.
GoDaddy is looking to hire a Marketing Account Coordinator to join our successful and growing 123 Reg Online Experts team. This is an ideal entry-level position for someone with a degree or equivalent qualification in marketing or business studies. We won’t expect you to know all this from the get-go. At 123 Reg, we’re passionate about using our knowledge, both within our team and across GoDaddy, to offer a structured and professional training program to help you get to grips with our products and services. Our aim is to make sure that when you begin working with our clients to build an affordable, efficient and effective online marketing solution – you’ll have all the knowledge you will need!
- Provide a key point of contact with our small business clients as we deliver an effective and affordable online marketing solution
- Working to tight deadlines, demonstrate to clients the value added, and provide them with recommendations that will enable their further growth
- Sales liaison and account management –
- Liaise with the Online Experts sales team to handover and take on-board new clients
- Inform clients regarding website and campaign performances
- Carry out ad hoc requests made by clients with regards to website changes
- Proactively propose actions and improvements to benefit clients
- Support the sales team in their drive to hit renewal targets
- Campaign/website management –
- Understand each client’s goals and translate them into a production brief
- Creative writing to focus on key goals
- Manage campaign budgets
- Understand and demonstrate how to implement campaign tracking
- Use initiative to improve campaigns for clients
- Use quality control to optimise all output before presenting to each client
- Campaign Analysis –
- Understand and demonstrate how to measure the impact of campaigns, including the use and administration of web analytics dashboards
- Support clients in identifying and acting on key areas of importance in accordance with their goals
- Account management/customer liaison experience
- Knowledge of website creation/marketing/SEO
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- The ability to understand, analyse and present with clarity trends and patterns within complex numerical data
- Basic proficiency in MS Office
- The ability to identify and resolve problems in a creative way
- A high degree of integrity, and resilience when giving and receiving direct feedback
- Excellent analytical, organisational and time management skills
- Drive and the ability work on own initiative, without direct supervision
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (33 days total per annum)
- Bupa private medical insurance
- Casual dress code
- Private pension with employer matched contributions
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- On-site subsidised canteen
- Free snacks, cereal and soft drinks
- A games area (pool, anyone?), with plenty of opportunities to have fun!
- A dedicated, continuous training program
- Great opportunity for advancement within the company across a variety of roles
GoDaddy is an equal opportunity employer.
At GoDaddy, we’re in the business of hosting great ideas. We’re also in the business of building great careers! Isn’t this where you really want to be?
Click “here” and complete your application on our in-house system.