As part of our team, you will be able to enjoy a fun and friendly working environment and a great benefits package.
Responsible for the day-to-day supervision, growth, development and quality output of the Online Experts production team, you’ll need an excellent understanding of design for online environment, along with strong project management, team leadership and communications skills. The ideal candidate will have a strong online-design background, a great portfolio of work and experience working with a technical team to have design concepts implemented in code.
● Proven experience in commercial design for web/email
● Strong team leadership
● Excellent written and spoken English
● Highly proficient with Photoshop and Illustrator
● Eye for detail and extensive knowledge of best practice design techniques for online
● Basic HTML and CSS skills
● Highly focused and organized
● Advanced HTML/CSS knowledge
● Experience in a high volume production environment
● Experience working with template based web builder tools like Basekit and Duda
● Experience working with WordPress
• Manage assignment of incoming website briefs to appropriate members of build team
• Supervise team design output: keeping close eye on designs in early stages to ensure approach taken is in line with the client brief and heading in appropriate direction, and conducting quality control checks before work is submitted to client for review.
• Provide design guidance and mentoring, championing best practices for digital design and ensuring high standards and efficiency of team’s approach to their work
• Ensure that production turnaround targets for delivery of 1st draft to client are maintained, using agreed project management system to keep all site builds flowing along the production pipeline.
• Report weekly statistics and production activity to UK based Production Manager, working closely on strategy for improving process and productivity to achieve targets in both quality and efficiency.
• Support team members in their development goals, conduct annual reviews, monitor improvement, give feedback and facilitate any training as necessary (e.g. attention to detail, time tracking, reading the brief properly), identifying any recurring errors and set goals to improve on this.
• Ensure that team appreciate and remain focused on the OE business objectives, agreed standards and timelines.
• Oversee Production Assistant’s tasks and responsibilities
Offer (bonuses, benefits):
To work in a growing, forward thinking company
The opportunity to develop your skills and abilities in a multicultural environment
Technical trainings /certifications upon request
Competitive salary based upon skills and experience
25 holiday days per year
Individual health plan