GoDaddy’s mission is to radically shift the global economy toward life-fulfilling independent ventures – helping our customers kick ass by giving them the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. With more than 14 million customers worldwide and more than 62 million domain names under management, GoDaddy gives small business owners the tools to name their idea, build a beautiful online presence, attract customers and manage their business.
GoDaddy is looking to expand the management team for our key 123 Reg brand, based in our central Nottingham office. We are looking for a manager with passion and commitment for meeting and exceeding set targets, with a strong ‘on-the-floor’ presence to drive daily performance using initiative and determination.
- Take a leading role in the management of 1st Line Support staff in our contact centre environment, responsible directly to the UK Customer Service Manager
- Positively manage service delivery to meet and exceed targets through periods of change, both directly with 1st Line and via effective leadership of the Supervisory Team
- Establish and maintain a strong focus on the successful delivery of Service Level Agreements, KPIs and upsell targets, together with external compliance SLAs (e.g. ICANN)
- Demonstrate drive and initiative to establish and maintain an essential, strong ‘on-the-floor’ presence to help drive the team’s daily performance
We’re looking for:
- An experienced and strong supervisor/manager, with directly relevant experience in a similar environment, with technical knowledge and the ability to succeed
- The ability to drive upsell within a target-driven environment
- Must be technically-minded with strong first line support knowledge, with the ability to effectively handle escalations
- An established track record of consistent achievement against targets – driving improved performance
- Must be able to work professionally under pressure and to tight deadlines as part of a team, working closely with the Customer Service Manager
- Must be able to drive sales in a sales-after-service environment
What’s in it for you?
- City centre location
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (33 days total per annum)
- Bupa private medical insurance
- Casual dress code
- Private pension with employer matched contributions
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- On-site subsidised canteen
- Free snacks, cereal and soft drinks
- A games room (table tennis, anyone?), with plenty of opportunities to have fun!
- A dedicated, continuous training program
- Great opportunity for advancement within the company across a variety of roles
GoDaddy is an equal opportunity employer.
At GoDaddy, we’re in the business of hosting great ideas. We’re also in the business of building great careers! Isn’t this where you really want to be?
Click “here” and complete your application on our in-house system.