GoDaddy is looking for an undergraduate to spend their 2017-18 placement year (starting in July 2017) in our Marketing team, working on key brands, including Heart Internet, based in our central Nottingham office. With a salary of £15.5k plus great benefits, this is an excellent opportunity to gain experience and grow your career working within an industry-leading tech company.
GoDaddy’s mission is to radically shift the global economy toward life-fulfilling independent ventures – helping our customers kick ass by giving them the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. With more than 14 million customers worldwide and more than 62 million domain names under management, GoDaddy gives small business owners the tools to name their idea, build a beautiful online presence, attract customers and manage their business.
GoDaddy is looking for an undergraduate to spend their 2017-18 placement year (starting in July 2017) in our Marketing team, gaining great experience working on key brands, including Heart Internet. Supported by industry-leading specialists, you’ll have the opportunity to get your teeth in to some exciting projects that will make a big impact on the wider business. Operating with energy and drive, you’ll be given the chance to really understand what makes our exciting business tick during a period of rapid growth and development. We expect you to be innovative and creative and come armed with plenty of fresh ideas that you’ll have the opportunity to see come to fruition during your year at GoDaddy.
- Support the Heart Internet brand marketing executive in delivering campaigns to customers through the website, email, magazines and events
- Prepare marketing briefing documents to advise design and copywriters on campaigns, and research competitor activity and relevant events and media
- Analyse campaign performance and create and present recommendations for improvement
- Order event and printed materials
- Solid all-round oral, written mathematical and design skills
- An interest in website design and development
- The ability to use and interpret data
- Good written skills
- A confident presenter of ideas and recommendations
- Good attention to detail
- A strong team player – able to influence others to achieve a common goal
- Prepared to work out-of-hours on occasions, if required
- Active bloggers are encouraged to apply!
What’s in it for you?
- City centre location
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (33 days total per annum)
- Bupa private medical insurance
- Casual dress code
- Private pension with employer matched contributions
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- On-site subsidised canteen
- Free snacks, cereal and soft drinks
- A games room (table tennis, anyone?), with plenty of opportunities to have fun!
- A dedicated, continuous training program
GoDaddy is an equal opportunity employer.
At GoDaddy, we’re in the business of hosting great ideas. We’re also in the business of building great careers! Isn’t this where you really want to be?
Click “here” and complete your application on our in-house system.