GoDaddy is looking for sales advisors to expand its sales team, as our business grows. With a salary of £20k plus OTE and incentives such as trips to Alton Towers, Xbox and PS4 consoles, there is no better time to join our central Nottingham office sales hub, where you will enjoy a fun and friendly working environment and a great benefits package! This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career and work within an industry-leading tech company.
GoDaddy’s mission is to radically shift the global economy toward life-fulfilling independent ventures – helping our customers kick ass by giving them the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. With more than 14 million customers worldwide and more than 62 million domain names under management, GoDaddy gives small business owners the tools to name their idea, build a beautiful online presence, attract customers and manage their business.
GoDaddy is looking for sales advisors to expand its sales team, as our business grows –
- Carefully guide customers through their first steps in the online world, identifying from our great product range the solutions that will help them grow their business
- Communicate with confidence, understanding and conviction, aiming to build rapport and sell company products and services that satisfy known customer needs
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive and current understanding of products, services, prices and promotions, as a basis for identifying customer value and potential sales
- Balance drive and determination with the essential needs of customers, and strive towards achieving your individual target – and in the process, increase your earnings potential!
- Able to build good working relations with customers as well as within the sales team
- A team player, ready and able to balance achieving individual and team goals
- Excellent communication skills, with understanding and conviction
- Able to use initiative when engaging with customers
- A good telephone manner, able to adapt tone and direction to suit the needs of customers
- Drive, self-belief and passion to work with key performance indicators, in a target-driven sales environment
- Able to understand and work with simple data reports and analysis
What’s in it for you?
- City centre location
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (33 days total per annum)
- Bupa private medical insurance
- Casual dress code
- Private pension with employer matched contributions
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- On-site subsidised canteen
- Free snacks, cereal and soft drinks
- A games room (table tennis, anyone?), with plenty of opportunities to have fun!
- A dedicated, continuous training program
- Great opportunity for advancement within the company across a variety of roles
Please note: working hours are Mon – Fri 9-5:30pm (no weekend working), and there is no cold calling.
GoDaddy is an equal opportunity employer.
At GoDaddy, we’re in the business of hosting great ideas. We’re also in the business of building great careers! Isn’t this where you really want to be?
Click “here” and complete your application on our in-house system.