GoDaddy’s mission is to radically shift the global economy toward life-fulfilling independent ventures – helping our customers kick ass by giving them the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. With more than 14 million customers worldwide and more than 62 million domain names under management, GoDaddy gives small business owners the tools to name their idea, build a beautiful online presence, attract customers and manage their business.
GoDaddy is looking to hire two genius Senior Linux Systems Administrators, to be based in our Slough office, to join our small, leading edge technical team in end-to-end strategic and operational management roles. We don’t do micro-management at GoDaddy, and so expect to take full ownership of this part of the business. You will have a high degree of autonomy over decision making affecting every aspect of our technical solution, and will be expected to lead the way in interpreting and understanding business impact of what we do. Our culture is relaxed and friendly, but always professional and far sighted. As such, you will be expected to keep pace with industry trends and developments.
- Work on an in-house developed mass virtual hosting platform known as Gridhost, improving our product, fixing operational issues, and further automating provisioning using technologies such as:
- Courier IMAP
- Cyrus IMAP
- PHP and Perl
- Create tools to help our Customer Care team better support our customers, and create new features to help our customers better achieve their goals
- You must be
- self-motivated and tenacious
- a natural problem solver
- a good team player but capable of working independently
- You must have relevant experience working with large scale platforms or applications in a senior capacity
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (33 days total)
- Bupa private medical insurance
- Casual dress code
- Private pension with employer matched contributions
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Free snacks, cereal and soft drinks
- Great opportunity for advancement within the company across a variety of roles
GoDaddy is an equal opportunity employer.
At GoDaddy, we’re in the business of hosting great ideas. We’re also in the business of building great careers! Isn’t this where you really want to be?
Click “here” and complete your application on our in-house system.