123 Reg are the largest domain provider in the UK and lead the UK market. Many of our customers use our services to build and deliver their own sites on WordPress, alongside the agency community. 123 Reg is the place to be for working at the forefront of technology. 123 Reg are currently recruiting for a talented WordPress Developer to join our team in Nottingham or Hayes (West London) on a permanent basis. This is an exciting new role and will allow the holder the chance to work with a cross functional, geographically distributed team of super-smart colleagues making, mending and generally doing awesome things in WordPress.
Having a minimum of 3 years professional experience, you will be working as lead WordPress developer working alongside our marketing department (Design / Copy / SEO / Project Management) and our development team (PHP / API Integrations) to build and maintain corporate websites, such as www.123-reg.co.uk.
- You will launch new corporate portals
- Building the structure of the website
- Integrating to API’s
- Creating CMS components and ensuring design and usability deliverables are met
- Ensure all WordPress instances are maintained and secured as well as all plug-ins.
- Ability to work on existing legacy code that follows a coding style (e.g. PSR2)
- Ability to use WordPress hooks (actions and filters) and being familiar with WordPress coding practices when editing a theme/plugin
- Ability to take a design and deliver in WordPress
- HTML / CSS
- Grunt / Gulp
What you’ll get:
- Great salary and benefits package including 25 days holiday, BUPA health, pension and more
- Choice of Windows / Apple / Linux on Laptop / Desktop
- Relaxed working environment, no dress code, free food, on site restaurant
- Great career development opportunities
Does this sound like the kind of role your talent deserves? Click here and complete your application on our in-house system.